How to registar for a webinar?
For those with Log-in accounts:
- Log in using your username and password
- Forgot your Login username and password for this website? - use the 'forgot password' feature.
- From the list of Upcoming webinars, select the topic that interests you
- You will now be on an information page for that webinar topic,. Click 'register' at the bottom of the page
- You will receive an automatic email with registration confirmation and access instructions for the webinar. Print out these instructions to have available on the day of the webinar. Be sure to join in the webinar by BOTH telephone and internet conference!
For those without Log-in accounts:
- Create a Log-in account -it's easy - use the links in the Login section
- Follow the instructions to register for a webinar as above, for those with Log-in accounts for this website.
Once Registered, How do I join in a webinar?
Webinars are not accessed via the login section on this website.
All webinar registrants are provided with access information via email immediately after registering on line. This includes telephone and internet software information.
The same information is sent again to each registrant's email: 2 working days and again 2 hours prior to the webinar.Keep the access instructions sent to you via email, to help you participate via BOTH Telephone and Internet.
All audio participation is by telephone. Visual presentation is by internet.
To Access all webinar Power Point Presentations:
The Powerpoint Presentation will be posted on the registration page the morning of the webinar.
Webinar Invitation to participants 'beyond Canada'
While webinars are intended for Canadian community health professionals - international participants are welcome.
The interactive teleconference is accessible to
In continental North America - via telephone
- International Participants from beyond continental North America via SKYPE (Skype software is free, there may be some charges calling internationally to a land line - check your Skype account) The interactive internet conference (to see the Presentation and to join in text discussions) is available to anyone, anywhere in the world with highspeed internet (some participants may have to address internal network firewalls)
Need More Assistance?